Audiovisual Support Staff
McCann Systems is looking to expand services nationwide! We currently accepting resumes for Audiovisual Support Staff (AVSS) positions. We are willing to train individuals with a positive and service focused attitude.
Below is a list of general responsibilities and vary depending on the individual client. If you have interest, most or all these skills, we encourage you to apply!
- Planning and support of client meetings and events
- Daily functionality checks of audio visual and presentation technologies
- Provide “white glove” treatment to end users.
- Assist with installations if needed/required
- Assist with scheduling, and coordination of client activities, meeting, events, and AV installations to ensure planning and support is flawless.
- Provide AV support for local, and remote offsite meetings including occasional travel
- Set up and manage all audio & visual equipment, providing maintenance and recommendations for replacements for in-house equipment to the client and company.
- Proactively perform preventative maintenance to resolve problems or identify resolution to appropriate vendors or manufacturers
- Troubleshoot and rectify critical AV System failures that affect end users
- Run with company meetings/functions that require use of installed or mobile AV infrastructure.
- Interact with McCann Systems Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
- Gathering of data from support procedures, customer ticketing system, and other sources to provide data for generation of monthly or quarterly service reporting to Customer.
- Ensure all conferencing spaces are presentable for use
- Experience in a service related industry.
- Basic knowledge of audio visual equipment.
- Proficient with MS office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding and knowledge of AV practices and procedures, as well as event set-up, staging, and strike.
- Hard and soft video conferencing experience including operation, call set-up and equipment troubleshooting
- Cabling, termination and testing knowledge
- Ability to understand AV System design and signal flow
- Ability to use AV control systems to start and run meetings
- Clear and positive communication skills and accommodating attitude is required
- Minimum 40 Hours, Monday – Friday
- Must be flexible to work additional hours and on weekends as required on an overtime basis.
- Reporting to the customer site(s) daily.
- Competitive pay
- Progressive Career Path
- Role Specific training
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K Match)
- Eligible for Overtime Pay
- Paid Time Off
About McCann Systems:
McCann Systems, founded in 1996, was established to design, integrate, and elevate innovative communications solutions for companies worldwide. From corporate collaboration to award-winning digital signage installations, McCann Systems’ environments can be found in every major industry and across three continents. In-house AVIXA CTS experts create a strong national footprint with global reach, spanning North America and into Europe and Asia. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.