Audiovisual Service Agent
Edison, NJ and Wallingford, CT
McCann Systems is looking to expand our Service Team in the Northeast! Our Edison and Wallingford office in New Jersey and Connecticut are currently accepting applications for a new Service Agent to help take on our growing client list as we continue to expand.
McCann Systems strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As a premiere audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a fast-paced service environment fielding multiple service requests from a number of clients around the United States.
- Be able to handle a high volume of emails relating to service requests and interact with clients in a professional manner
- Coordinate service calls directly with clients to ensure issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Work with multiple partners across the united states to resolve incidents reported to us away from McCann locations.
- Be able to adapt to new systems and new technologies as we progress our service department and our offerings.
- Provide technical phone support if needed to resolve client issues that do not require an actual service visit.
- Prior work experience in a customer support role or service department
- Knowledge of the audio/visual industry and emerging technologies
- Great customer service skills and/or knowledge
- Knowledge of customer service contracts (SLA, On-site agreements, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive pay
- Progressive career path
- Role-specific training
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid time off
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing organization are encouraged to upload a resume, including salary requirements via the “Apply Now” button below
Salary is based upon experience. McCann Systems, LLC offers comprehensive benefit packages including: family medical and dental benefits, matching 401K, paid time off, dental, disability benefits, and more.