New York/New Jersey, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Waltham, Wallingford, Charlotte Areas
McCann Systems is a leading design-build audiovisual company known for pioneering some of today’s most sophisticated and innovative digital environments. From turnkey huddle room tools to jaw-dropping digital canvases, McCann Systems creates fully immersive, high-definition experiential installations.
You will find our work in Fortune and Global 100 company headquarters, lavish Las Vegas casinos, interactive museums, cutting-edge entertainment firms, and posh retail locations. An AV solutions provider with a global presence, McCann Systems is headquartered in Edison, NJ, with regional offices across the country.
About the Position
McCann Systems is seeking an experienced and motivated AutoCAD Drafter to join our growing team. This position will support the design and engineering department in our regional offices. Preference will be given to applicants who can work in one of the regional McCann Systems offices in New York/New Jersey, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Waltham, Wallingford, and Charlotte, and are encouraged to apply. Prior experience working the audiovisual industry is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in latest versions of AutoCAD
- Ability to understand Architectural and Electrical drawings
- Transform rough designs into working AV facility, Electrical, System Diagrams, and Detail plans
- Review all AV drawings and designs to ensure adherence to company and industry standards
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Most CAD work is in 2D, proficiency in 3D and rendering a plus
- Experience in Revit and/or SolidWorks a plus
- Reliable, well organized and detailed oriented
- Capable of learning and acquiring new skills while working independently or with a team
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing organization are encouraged to share a resume via the “Apply Now” button below. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Salary is based upon experience. McCann Systems, LLC offers comprehensive benefit packages including family medical and dental benefits, matching 401K, paid time off, dental, disability benefits, and more.