Field Application Engineer
New York/New Jersey
McCann Systems, a well-established commercial audiovisual design build firm is seeking a motivated Field Application Engineer for our NY/NJ metro area offices.
McCann Systems strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As a premiere audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
- Knowledge of AV systems Integration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of learning and acquiring new skills
- Reliable, well organized and detail oriented
- Commercial experience with audiovisual equipment, products, and systems is required
- Provide technical expertise involved in the integration and operation of AV equipment
- Troubleshooting, configuration, integration and test of video conferencing, audio visual equipment (video conferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment. Audio DSP.
- Experience in configuration and testing of multi-display video walls.
- Experience in configuration, calibration and testing of LED video walls a plus.
Certifications that are a big plus:
Crestron, Biamp, Cisco (video), Polycom (video or audio DSP), or other relevant certifications
Infocomm CTS, CTS-I
Crestron is at the heart of our integrated solutions, so Crestron experience in the context of the job requirements above is very key.
Crestron, Extron, Biamp, Cisco and Polycom (endpoints), Polycom SoundStructure.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing organization are encouraged to upload a resume, including salary requirements via the “Apply Now” button below
Salary is based upon experience. McCann Systems, LLC offers comprehensive benefit packages including: family medical and dental benefits, matching 401K, paid time off, dental, disability benefits, and more.