Senior Account Executive
Charlotte, NC Area
McCann Systems is a leading design-build audiovisual company known for pioneering some of today’s most sophisticated and innovative digital environments. From turnkey huddle room tools to jaw-dropping digital canvases, McCann Systems creates fully immersive, high-definition experiential installations.
You will find our work in Fortune and Global 100 company headquarters, lavish Las Vegas casinos, interactive museums, cutting-edge entertainment firms, and posh retail locations. An AV solutions provider with a global presence, McCann Systems is headquartered in Edison, NJ, with regional offices across the country.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record of selling collaboration, audiovisual, and managed services.
- Experience selling some of the following: unified communications, Cisco Telepresence, Polycom, Extron, Crestron, as well as integration, professional, and managed services.
- Excellent communications skills. Must be organized and comfortable with online forecasting/reporting tools.
- Ability to understand, present, and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- 5+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
- A four year college degree is preferred.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing organization are encouraged to share a resume via the “Apply Now” button below. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Salary is based upon experience. McCann Systems, LLC offers comprehensive benefit packages including family medical and dental benefits, matching 401K, paid time off, dental, disability benefits, and more.