LAS VEGAS, Nevada – The Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) will launch the inaugural designX event at this year’s Digital Signage Expo. McCann Systems, global corporate and communications integrator, will sponsor a session focused on “Aligning Experiences + Content to User and Client Needs.”
The two day event starts on Tuesday, March 15th, with a full day of talks and dialogues focused on learning for creating and managing digital customer experiences.
- Learn the process for developing a strategy based on user centered evaluations and client centric discovery
- Understand the right kinds of questions to ask your clients when developing a strategy for present and future needs
- Understand how to better prepare and develop the appropriate expectations for your client
- Learn how to develop a story or content narrative that is appropriate for the project objectives including frequency of change, level of interactivity required, and maintenance and creation of future media/content
- Understand the process for developing a concept mapping of the various aspects of the experience including levels of connectivity and types of technologies required to deliver the appropriate experience
- Learn how to develop appropriate level of content prototypes for user testing and feedback before full development and the emerging service models, media ecosystems, and technologies that are proving successful
Jeff Dumo, Array
Refik Anadol, Refik Anadol Studio
Pat Green, S|N|A
Jason Cox, Sensory Interactive
Founded in 1973, SEGD (the Society for Experiential Graphic Design) is the global community of professionals who create experiences that connect people to place. Through educational programs, research, and publications, SEGD’s mission is to provide learning opportunities and resources for professionals involved in EGD, promote the importance of the discipline in establishing place, and continue to refine standards of practice for the field.