Once upon a time, a simple poster or TV advertisement might have been sufficient for a company’s marketing efforts. However, today’s technology has dramatically improved the way businesses communicate, inside and outside of an organizations’ walls.
When it comes to audiovisual tech, digital signage can make a big impact on your company’s identity and reputation. Though word-of-mouth is still a valuable source of information, enhancing business communications with modern, up-to-date signage can help connect your ideas, projects, products, information, and services to the world and team members.
The Impact on Accessibility and Experience
Gone are the days when monitors were hooked to a jumble of wires and slideshows were displayed on overhead projectors and acetate sheets. Along with conferences and staff accessibility, customers and employees alike rely on modern communication techniques — such as digital signage and wayfinding — to associate themselves with your company.
Digital signs have impacted user accessibility by replacing expensive and complicated systems with effective tools that educate an audience. Keeping up with these developments can be tricky. However, as the demand for innovation continues to grow, incorporating these trends into your corporate branding can help you stay ahead of the curve.
High-quality, digital signage, such as LED video walls, can revitalize almost any commercial space. Static signs provide a graphic exhibit of visuals, but these are becoming secondary to digital models. Customers often search for an experience to go with a product. Since screens — mobile and otherwise — are important gateways to access information and build the value of a brand, adding a digital canvas to your space could give you a competitive edge.
Popular Features and Trends in Corporate Branding
Incorporating digital signage into your company’s strategies doesn’t have to be intimidating. Consider the following signage industry content trends and make the switch to a technology-based approach, which could save you time and stress later.
- Automation and AI: Algorithms and automation have dictated many social media platforms, but especially when it comes to advertisements and sponsored content. Through database analysis, artificial intelligence can determine specific content to be shown to viewers.
- Interactive displays: Restaurants and retailers are incorporating interactivity into the customer experience through touch screen kiosks and game rooms. In the office, interactive displays offer added functionality for notetaking, presentations, and video conferences.
- Streaming live content and information: Whether you need consistent displays for the reception area, back office or online, a live feed can bring ongoing information to your staff and clients. This can include 24-hour live content for news, sales updates, or other sources like stock and news tickers.
- Brand design and influence: An online presence can make or break a brand. Now more than ever, it is critical to present a unified message to consumers. Building trust with clients starts with consistency in design and visuals and reflecting that in virtual settings. McCann Systems can help create custom content to help your corporate brand stay fresh.
- Mobile options: With consumers spending so much time on their cell phones, it’s usually safe to assume digital signage technology trends are taking place on a mobile device. Whether it be through a QR code, full-screen advertisement, or social discussions among users, having mobile access can inspire more voices and feedback.
- Videoconferencing technology: With efficient audio and visual solutions, you can ensure that a conference with staff members or clients will run smoothly. Quality equipment allows greater flexibility for meetings without the hassle of complicated cables and troubleshooting.
Benefits of Implementing Digital Signage Trends
Computerized signs bridge the gap between the physical and digital worlds. When you want to inform or appeal to customers quickly and efficiently, incorporating digital techniques could lead to higher profits and better customer relations, not to mention other advantages.
- Digital signage improves customer and employee engagement. When clients are engaged in your product or service, there’s an increased chance they will return. If customer experience is poor, however, those people could tell their friends and damage your reputation. Interacting with clients using these digital signage industry trends can be a needed boost to appeal to the masses.
- Convey dynamic content 24/7. Although posters are nice for aesthetics, digital signs can be changed automatically to display various messages throughout the day. With a consistent, on-brand system, customers can be informed around the clock.
- Get more attention and retention. When displays utilize video and graphics, clients are better able to recall them. Sharing information through digital signs can make a more memorable presentation and increase interest.
- Analytics are easily trackable. Studying the habits and tendencies of your clientele can determine digital signage future trends and profit predictions. A compelling display can keep clients interested even as the world changes.
These benefits apply across multiple industries, from retailers and corporate offices to educational institutions and entertainment centers. No matter how you incorporate digital concepts into your organization, the benefits can keep staff and clients happy to connect with your message for years to come.
When you’re ready to jump into the modern age with digital signage, turn to the best. McCann Systems serves as an intersection between audiovisual solutions and positive client experiences. With high-tech equipment, exceptional and dedicated customer service, and a commitment to cutting-edge solutions, let us be your digital signage provider. Our offerings include displays, media players and content management systems that can create a sophisticated experience for any industry. For a full list of our digital solutions, browse our signage options and get in touch with us today.