Collaboration is a key aspect of running a successful team and business. However, many people dread meetings and conferences because of the time spent in a stuffy, boring conference room. An estimated 33.4% of the time spent in meetings is considered unproductive, while 63% of meetings are deemed by participants to be conducted without an agenda. Especially when equipment is out of date or faulty, the use of time isn’t optimal for productivity.
Fortunately, help is available: Modern conference room AV solutions can be a difference maker. Making meetings and conferences productive and engaging can be as easy as finding the right innovative and dynamic conference AV solutions.
The Importance of An Effective Meeting
During the workday, regular communication is an important factor in making decisions and ensuring that employees are on the same page. When time is used effectively, meetings help employees feel included and trusted. Giving staff members and managers the opportunity to collaborate and contribute to the team’s projects allows everyone to be heard. Ideas and feedback contributed by the team are crucial for the everyday success of the company. While employees are the most valuable resource, having an efficient conference room audiovisual setup can elevate discussions that serve a purpose and are considerate of everyone’s time and schedule.
How Can You Optimize A Meeting’s Productivity with Equipment?
The era of simple, outdated conference rooms is over. Corporate offices of today are taking advantage of trends that increase the capability to connect remotely and efficiently. Live conference room AV solutions play a role in innovation, connectivity, and communication. Here are some components of typical solutions:
- Videoconferencing software: Connecting through video helps bridge any gaps between employees, managers, and clients. Plus, with no traveling required to make it to a meeting, more time can be devoted to the success of a project.
- LED video walls: Presentations are an essential part of introducing your vision to meeting attendees. An artistic video wall promotes specific messages, boosts morale, and enhances the captivating, creative elements of your presentation.
- Speakers: A meeting is not productive if time is spent handling audio issues. Quality speakers are critical for communication, especially for a conference involving the entire company.
- Microphones: Troubleshooting audio issues can be frustrating and time-consuming. Having the right equipment ensures more ideas are submitted and feedback is received the way it was intended.
- Digital displays: Functioning projection systems and displays are key for reviewing reports and presentations. Visuals are important to accomplish the mission set forth by agendas and itineraries.
- Control systems: A fancy setup is one thing; knowing how to use it properly is another. With an easy-to-use control system, you can choose volume levels, inputs, and displays to enhance the meeting experience.
The McCann Difference
McCann Systems develops custom-built solutions and technologies to integrate video technology and conference room audio solutions into meeting spaces for a variety of settings. We can create spaces for educational, corporate, governmental, and other needs.
Proscenium, the connected studio environment from McCann Systems, allows you to connect with the team in any environment. The high-quality conference room AV software is designed to eliminate those awkward silences and glitches that may be prevalent when using other conferencing software. This efficiency improves employee participation levels. With Proscenium, take advantage of:
- Full perspective video
- Duplex directional audio
- Engaging custom live video conferencing software
- Private data sharing
- Scalable from 12 to 128 participants
McCann Systems is different from competitors, both in quality and functionality. We’re dedicated to professional and exceptional customer service, and though concerns may arise along the way, we are available to help. Our cutting-edge technology allows for modern presentations so your team can focus on executing and transforming the best ideas into reality. As a single-source provider of what you will need from start to finish, we’re committed to cutting out the hassle of dealing with third-party manufacturers and complicated order forms. To learn more about our audiovisual equipment for conferences, request a consultation.