McCann Systems, a well-established commercial audiovisual design-build firm, is seeking a motivated FAE to join our greater Boston office.
McCann Systems strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As a premiere audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
- Knowledge of AV systems integration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of learning and acquiring new skills
- Reliable, well organized and detail oriented
- Commercial experience with audiovisual equipment, products, and systems is required
- Provide technical expertise involved in the integration and operation of AV equipment
- Troubleshooting, configuration, integration and test of video conferencing, audio visual equipment (video conferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment. Audio DSP
- Experience in projector blending, twist and multi-projector configuration a plus
Certifications that are a big plus:
Crestron, Biamp, Cisco (video), Polycom (video or audio DSP), or other relevant certifications,
AVIXA CTS, CTS-I
Crestron is at the heart of our integrated solutions, so Crestron experience in the context of the job requirements above is very key
Crestron, Extron, Biamp, Cisco and Polycom (endpoints), Polycom SoundStructure
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing organization are encouraged to upload a resume, including salary requirements via the “Apply Now” button below.
Salary is based upon experience. McCann Systems, LLC offers comprehensive benefit packages, including family medical and dental benefits, matching 401K, paid time off, dental, disability benefits, and more.